Oleh kerana Auntie nak mengadap dentist pada hari Isnin minggu depan dan perasaan takut mula melanda, Auntie terfikir-fikir jugak apa patut Auntie buat untuk menghilangkan perasaan takut ini. Sekurang-kurangnya dapat memberi sedikit kenyakinan diri.
Auntie jumpa satu blog doctor gigi kat Petaling Jaya. Macam best je doctor ni. Rasanyalah tentu sekali servisnya bagus. Idak le Auntie nak ke kelinik dia…nun jauh di PJ. Kalau sapa nak tahu lebih lanjut, boleh le baca blog dia.
http://www.ismile.com.my
Ini bukan gambar gigi Auntie tau...
(sebelum treatment) (sesudah treattment)


8 comments:
takut plak tgk gambar gigi yang besaq2 tu...
AY just ingat jek, gigi tu jauh dari perut..takde efeknya lah..tak yah takut....
saya plg suka pergi jumpa dentist tau...pergi tiap2 bulan pun tak pe...tp scalling leh buat setahun sekali jer...then polish gigi...best tau...try la auntie
suka gak pi klinik gigi...sembang2 ngan receptionist..hehhe
oh! lupa plak....
salam...
sesat ke sini..
have a great weekend!
Oren:...gigi tu nampak besar sebab doktor tu ambik gambar dekat tu..
Jauh dari perut???...tapi, kan ke dekat dengan kerongkong??
Insyaallah nak cuba jugak berani-beranikan diri.
-------------
Anon: kalau pergi tiap-tiap bulan boleh kering poket!
Ingat nak polish jugak...bila dah rasa berani ;-)
-------------
13May.
Sesat pun tak pe, dapat kenal dengan makcik.
Makcik suka dengan doktornya!
I go to the dentist every 6 months without fail. I like going to the dentist, but this didn't happen overnight. It took almost all of me to develop this habit of going to the dentist twice a year. Used to have a lot of problem with my teeth until I decided enough was enough, put on a brave front to do something about it. And I've been a changed person since. LOL. But it is important that you find the right dentist. I'm lucky because I've heard a lot of stories from friends about dentists.
Have a good one.
Melady Aunty Yan:
A gift for you.
Forgive me if this is too long, it is the only way I know to show repect and awe to thoughts of a friend in this intangible plane.
Seeing Blind
Hello,
I am new here,
I came from a land of the bewildered,
I have no friends nor lover.
Would you come closer to this tired traveler,
so that I can see you a little bit clearer,
please do not have no fear,
as I am a paralized blind from ear to ear,
a gift i got from me deeds in the coming years,
as a sentinel for devilish deers.
Now, now, do not be wary,
as a blind could never see,
there fore I could never pinch your little tootsy,
like what the demonic diety did to me,
so there is nothing for you to worry.
What is that you said in me hands you see?
that makes you head go weepity wee,
ahh, no, no, don't you go awry,
I'll tell you of the things I brought with me,
so you'll see a what a blind man sees.
A wand in my left and and a torch in me right hand,
is much appropriate for a blinded man,
one for shining the routes to thid land,
the other for telling an enemy from a friend.
A straight line crossed with a cresent on my neck,
a sign of me religous pack,
an order of sinning saints,
who seeks the pleasures of pain,
in hope one day I will again,
be a saintly sinner who preaches out pious blasmephemies,
making me an enemy pf the blasphemous piety.
As for this coarse velvet that I wore,
I know it is an eye spre,
but it is a precious gift from me lady whore,
who reminds me we are whoring ladies,
who love to be barbaric gentlemen,
and kill gentlemen barbaricly.
Worry not child,
as i am blind as a blind could be,
and all I know is the darkness that in it you be,
it is the light that helps me see.
En. Bergen : Thanks...Yes, enough is enough...that makes me change my mind, whether I like it or not, I have to fight my silly phobia toward the dentist!!!...Wish me luck!
---------
demonshine: Thanks for your lenghty and beautiful poem (if it is a poem)...:-)
----------
Post a Comment